PROPERTY MANAGEMENT DIVISION
Professional, Full Service Property Management
Tico Property Management is a one of a kind boutique Property Management company. Unlike the mega-conglomerate companies that attempt to keep up with hundreds of accounts,Tico Realty Group specializes in working with individuals with only one property up to investors looking to build their portfolios as well as those with existing holdings of 10 or more properties.
We boast a low vacancy rate as well as an average 2 years stay for our tenants. We have also been successful with placing our current tenants looking to move up or down in another one of our managed properties.
Because we deal with owners on a personal level we work directly within your specific desires, instructions, and requirements. We are NOT a "one size fits all" company. Average vacancy length, 30 days or less.
We offer all the standard services:
- Move in/move out inspections
- Cleanup and preparations for showing
- Electronic Lock Box placed at the property
- Rental showings 7 days a week including evenings and weekends
- Tenant screening (credit, evictions, background, judgments, employment and rental history)
- Prepare leases, addendums and renewals
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Advertise property on multiple websites
- For Rent” sign placed at the property
- Email blast and flyers
- Select mail-out ad materials
We also offer these additional services:
- Rent collections and lease enforcement (including 5 day notices and administration of the eviction process, if needed)
- Handle all HOA violation letters of non-compliance with the CC&R’s
- 24-Hour Emergency Hotline
- Coordinate repair and maintenance requests
- Monthly drive-by inspections
- Annual property inspection with report and photos
- Move out inspection and coordinate cleaning and repairs to get property rent ready
- Prepare security deposit dispositions
- We offer an annual free market analysis for insurance purposes or if you're considering selling your property
- We offer free consultations, if you are looking to buy additional properties
- Personally visit the prospective Tenant’s current residence to ensure they will care for your property properly.
- Arrange annual preventative maintenance inspections to check (HVAC, water heaters, plumbing, caulking, electrical panels and roof).
- Prepare an annual Comparative Market Analysis of the value of your property for insurance and possible sales exit-strategy.
- No Upfront Fees
- 10% Monthly management fee $75.00 minimum
- Pay nothing until your property is rented!
- Monthly statements and vendor invoices.
- Check direct deposited into your account or mailed, your choice.
- Final year-end 1099 and profit and loss statement.
We pride ourselves on building relationships that create trust with our owners and your tenants. Don’t just take our word for it, read what our satisfied owners and tenants have to say.
“You treat my properties as if they were your own, I can’t thank you enough.” — M. McManus
“I've been a renter with Tico for 4 years now. You are always extremely prompt with any request I've had. I'd recommend them to anyone.” — J. Serrano
"Georgette and her team has been great to work with and very attentive to me and our tenants. Thank you very much.” — N. Musco
“Your integrity and reliability win me over year after year and keeps my tenants more than satisfied. — D.Wong
“Tico Realty is my third property manager for my Vegas properties. They are by far the best. Georgette and her staff really go the extra mile to save me money and reduce the hassle of being an out of state owner. Their prices are fair and they keep on top of everything.” — C. Purkiser
"As a senior citizen on a fixed income your team and management style have alleviated my worries about maintaining the extra income from my rental. And you have found me the best tenants I could have hoped for. Thank you for your dedication and thoroughness." — J. Logan