Las Vegas Title Companies
Title companies are an important part of any real estate transaction. The escrow officer serves as the neutral third party to make sure that all provisions of the real estate contract are followed, and that the title is clear for the new buyer. They are responsible for recording deeds and title transfers, paying off liens and disbursing funds to the appropriate parties. Looking for an Escrow officer?
Title Company Related Articles
- The Functions of an Escrow
- Closing and Title Cost
- Understanding Title Insurance
- Why Do You Need Title Insurance?
- Title Insurance – Where Does Your Dollar Go?
- Understanding Preliminary Reports
- Required Reports to the I.R.S.
- Statements of Information
- Title Insurance Requirements for Insuring Trust
- Title Insurance When Refinancing Your Loan
- Creative financing